Monitors are designed to automatically discharge over a specific design area upon system activation. These are suitable for use in high risk areas such as tank farm facilities, aircraft hangars, offshore, refineries, chemical plants, and heliports.
- The monitor and body of the oscillating unit are manufactured of brass. The water drive wheel is bronze with bronze supply gate valve.
- CWPOM is UL Listed with CMNB350, CMNB500 and CMNB750 monitor nozzles only.
- Capable of flowing foam or water.
- Unique water drive wheel design.
- Arc of oscillation adjustable via 6 set points.
- Speed of oscillation adjustable from 0°-30°/sec. (24° / sec. @100 psi) (7 Bar).
- Manual override capabilities in both horizontal and vertical degree fields.
- Minimum operating pressure 40 psi (2.8 Bar).
- Maximum operating pressure 200 psi (14 Bar).
- Flow of water / foam solution through water drive wheel:
- At 50 psi (3.5 Bar) 5 gpm (19 lpm)
- At 100 psi (7 Bar) 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Double reduction oil bath gearbox
- Grease fittings and two rows of stainless steel ball bearings at all rotation joints on monitor
- All brass and stainless steel construction
- Monitor has one tiller bar control for manual control
- Unit equipped with a garden hose test connection. This allows functional check of the oscillation mechanism without system flow.